[meteorite-list] magnetic meteorites

Michael Murray mmurray at montrose.net
Sun Dec 2 22:29:49 EST 2007

Hi Ken, Jerry, List,
I have seen pieces of man-made iron and pieces of magnetite become
slightly magnetic after being exposed to the supermagnet I use to
hunt with.  Although, I have not seen either become what I would call
magnets afterwards.  I have something a little different and am just
trying to get it sorted.  Thanks for the responses and helping me
with that.

I would still be interested in seeing a kamacite piece with flow
features if anyone has pictures or a link they could point me to.

Mike