[meteorite-list] New micrographs Angrite at 2100X cross pol

Thetoprok at aol.com Thetoprok at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 22:35:47 EDT 2007

Tom, List,

Fantastic!

Those  are some great photo's Tom. The 2100x images of the angrite are very
cool, I'd  like to see more at that magnification. I like the one that looks
like a little  computer board or something, on SAH 99555. Very interesting,
anyone know what  that is all about?
If any of you haven't been to the Meteorite Times page  featuring Tom's work,
you should check it out. Natures beauty captured in  micro..Sweet

Keep up the great work Tom,
Larry

In a  message dated 4/22/2007 9:28:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,