[meteorite-list] cleaned vs.as is S.A.'s

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 07:47:43 EST 2006

Good morning list.It seems for me at least,to keep
posts pertaining to non ad's,to just meteorite related
items.Ok here goes.After the sikote-alin fall,with all
the pieces that fell,some 50,000 KG,did alot of the
pieces fall with the black shine,or did the come with
a different color?I have only seen the nice black non
rust type.And I will not even to take into account the
shrapnal ones.I would like to know.I just got a 1.132
kilo piece and it is a real beauty.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!