[meteorite-list] OT: (AD) another trade offer ARTwhereartThou??

Martin Altmann altmann at meteorite-martin.de
Wed Nov 29 17:48:19 EST 2006

Aye Captain,

if you watch the same slapstick on an on and on and on, you'll come to a
point, where you won't deem it funny anymore.
Michael, I'm the last person to mock someone, because he has a limited
mental ability - but be assured, that this person I fully aware of what he's
doing, fully trutsting in his impudence, which is so stunning, that many ask
themselves, whether this person could be real.

Remember in the beginning, so many list members patiently answered to his
questions, gave him advice hundredfold....(here I have to state, that in
this respect this list really is exemplary) and now to my point:

I don't like, how Steve Arnold Chicago spits in the faces of those friendly
persons, who helped him.

Read the archives.
Also there you can do the stats by your own. The outraged responses appeared
only, when he was advertising his stuff every second day.
You remember his Springwater? I guess 8 Ads or so. Remember his Campo Sales
pieces - there he reported us, whether something was sold or not, whe he
came back from toilet admiring his tooth with hole.

I mean I often don't have much to contribute,
but if I wouldn't work together with Gren & Ralew, and we want to use this
list from time to time as a platform for advertising,
I simply would unsubscribe. Yeah free world, free Darwinism.
So I won't write anymore to this list else, than in form of a weekly AD
until this guy will have found another group to do the therapy for his ego.

He can spare his promises to behave better, simply copy one of his dozens he
gave during the last years.

Buckleboo
Martin

(huh, I ask myself, who is still selling to that guy - non olet?)