[meteorite-list] OT: (AD) another trade offer ART whereartThou??

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Wed Nov 29 17:01:38 EST 2006

on 11/29/06 12:41 PM, Dave Carothers at david.carothers at verizon.net wrote:
> Geez Doug,
> If you're OK with Steve's posts, then you're implicitly saying it's OK for
> every one else to act the same way.  If everyone else was as inconsiderate
> as Steve(Chicago) Arnold, there would be chaos on the list.  Martin and the
> other posters are just asking that everyone follow the rules.
> Dave Carothers
---------
Come on, Dave,
        It was clarified long ago that there is no official "rule" against
more than 1 ad per week - that was "a gentlemen's agreement" and
though Chicago Steve has been called many names, I don't remember
anyone ever accusing him of being a "gentleman."
        Best wishes, Michael
PS: As for "Chaos" on the list - that's ALWAYS been  what this list
is - chaotic - nearly, dare I say, anarchistic? The one exception is Art's
list of rules. If people chronically and/or blatantly ignore them, Art
suspends or even bans them. Other than that, anarchy pretty much
manifests throughout the list.