[meteorite-list] OT: (AD) another trade offer ART whereartThou??

MexicoDoug MexicoDoug at aim.com
Wed Nov 29 15:57:08 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

No, I'm not saying that at all.  Maybe Steve pays Art to support the list
with $, for all I know.  All I really do know is that Art does approve, so
it is a moot point, because Art is the decision maker and enforcer.  If I
were the decision maker, I'd kick myself off the list, so to some extent
we're lucky about Art.  I appreciate his efforts.  If you want to improve
the list you could always consider passing around a collection hat and
offering the financial support to Art for list improvement with some
grass-root suggestions or just make it conditional support.  That works
better than shouting into thin air, getting unnecessarily stressed, and
contracting the stress to others, and bloodying your head against the wall.
And most of all, better than getting exacerbating allergies to any list
member...I am just happy to have the list, please don't read more into this
than intended!

Best wishes, Doug