[meteorite-list] OT: (AD) another trade offer ART where art Thou??

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 08:49:54 EST 2006

List Members, other than Steve, please forgive my
harsh words and delete before reading below.

OK, Steve!
   Three of your ridiculous AD post in three or so
days.
 Steve, GET A HOLD of yourself or post privately to
YOUR fan club!  Please abide by the LIST rules!  You
are as annoying as herpes!
  Steve as a service to this list, have you EVER
contributed to this list other than your Ads?  Enough
is enough. I and MANY other list members have taken
the time to kindly help you (privately and on-list)
with your questions and what is our reward?...AD
posts, your vacation posts or other nonsense.
  Art either kick me or this arse off of the list; I
(and perhaps many others; many documented) have had
enough.  Any serious person on this list does not need
Steve`s AD posts or others.
  I beg you, Art, to take action to make this list a
respectable medium for intercourse among meteorite
collectors and researchers.
  Three years and counting and still the same posts by
Steve.  This is NOT an attack on Steve; this is an
attack on idiots that use the list to degrade it only.
  Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo