[meteorite-list] (AD) another trade offer

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 08:22:24 EST 2006

Hi list.I know I should have made this with the other
post,but I only came up with the idea today.Again I am
sorry to the naysayers out there.I have a 159 gram
endcut of MUNDRABILLA with a hole and is etched.It
also has the very nice color on the backside of a
typical mundrabilla.I am looking for stones or
meso's.How about some nice GAO.Let me know
offlist.Thanks again,and I am sorry.

steve

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!