[meteorite-list] Classification of new iron meteorites

D. Hill dhill at lpl.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:57:40 EST 2006

Greetings Sven & Meteorite List!

I am sorry to hear that the presitgious German facilities are no longer
available.  However, I am happy to report that we can do neutron
activation analysis and ICP-MS here at the UA Southwest Meteorite Center
of the Lunar & Planetary Laboratory.  Please contact us before sending
any specimens.

Thank you,
Dolores Hill
Lunar & Planetary Lab/SWMC