[meteorite-list] Warning fake emails from Meteorite Classified

M come Meteorite Meteorites mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it
Mon Nov 27 05:15:38 EST 2006

hello

I have received the IIth fake email from the site
meteorite times/classified, this a example

A visitor has a question about an ad you placed at
Meteorites for Sale - Meteorite Classifieds,
http://www.meteorite-times.com/classifieds/ . The ad
in question is titled Holbrook from ACU Collection.

You may reply back directly to this email to contact
the viewer.

The question was:

Hello,
Am interested in purchased your item without no delay
of purchased the item , i will mind purchasing the
item with the final prices of the item and get back to
me if the item price is firm. So i want you to know
that the item will be purchased at a final price and
before i proceeding to purchase the item , i will like
to ask you little question about the item .

[1.] Do you accept a ( Cashier Check / Money Order )
as a mode of payment?

[ 2. ] What is the final asking prize you can go at
last?

[3] Will you let our shipping company to come to you
house for the pick up of the item cos we don't want
you to worry yourself about the shipping of the item .

[4 ] You are to send your NAME,ADDRESS,TEL # to mail
out the payment today.

[ 5. ] Will you be able to send the excess fund back
to the shipping company via western union money
transfer same day you recieve and cash the check for
the arrangement of the home pick up from your house
down to my client.shippment. i'll like this
transaction to be kept in utmost trust
Thanks

NB: if you have sold the item you can get back to me
with another item which i will purchase it with out
any further delay.

first, the item its been sold, second the 2 emails
have the same text, only the item different, 3th if
you answer not arrive any answer from who have sent
email. Strange is I not have put any email address
visible in the site...warning

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it