[meteorite-list] AD - Holiday Deals - eBay Auctions Today

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 22 11:16:08 EST 2006

Dear List Members,

First, I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday tomorrow (and
tonight for those who will be celebrating twice!).

Later today I have a lot of eBay auctions ending, many Many still at their
opening price of just 99 cents! Several holiday deals will be had today!
Check out all that I have under my seller name, NaturesVault.

Here are some auctions of which I am almost out of material or they are very
hard to get:

NWA 2200 Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180051700069&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 2795 Brecciated Diogenite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180051704656&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 2999 Angrite "The Real Deal" (Almost out)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180051707049&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 3136 Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180051708414&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 3159 Plutonic Eucrite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180051711714&rd=1&rd=1
NWA 3171 Martian (Almost out)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180051713383&rd=1&rd=1
Dhofar 461 Lunar (Almost out)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180051714978&rd=1&rd=1

In addition to these above items, there are also many planetary and other
rare classifications that are far below retail pricing. I also have many
1-kilo lots and individuals of unclassified Saharans.

Here is one of the larger lots ending next Monday:

Unclassified Lot about 21 kilos of nice material!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180053682105&rd=1&rd=1

Later today I will be loading several NWA 869 individuals and 1-kilo lots,
along with a large 18 kilo individual.

Best regards and Thank You for looking and bidding,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)