[meteorite-list] United Nuclear (meteorites, magnets, elements, etc.)

Matson, Robert ROBERT.D.MATSON at saic.com
Sun Nov 26 23:43:29 EST 2006

Hi Darren,

> Interesting note-- I just saw this web site featured on CBS news
> tonight.  Included a brief interview with the site operator.  It
> was on because other than magnets, the site sells radioactive
> materials, including [polonium] 210 (and lists a few meteorites,
> but all show as "sold")

> http://www.unitednuclear.com/magnets.htm

This has been one of my favorite sites for years, as there are
metals/chemicals that you can buy here that you can't find
anywhere else.  Anyone trying to build an element collection
will be able to do quite a bit of one-stop-shopping at United
Nuclear (e.g. metallic uranium, thorium, polonium, beryllium,
potassium and sodium being among the more difficult).

--Rob