[meteorite-list] What is this?

Thaddeus Besedin endophasy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 03:09:29 EST 2006

If this is associated with a burial, I would imagine that it may represent an oomorphic effigy - a ceremonial object. It is much too large to be used as a handstone. Does it have any concave surface features? Was it found polished? Perhaps you can send the photo to a local archaeologist.
  -Thaddeus

  grind stone for black walnuts?