[meteorite-list] website GONE

almitt almitt at kconline.com
Sun Nov 26 14:58:20 EST 2006

Hi Steve and all,

I once had a wise old teacher at school tell the students that as long
as what another person does, doesn't effect other people that is his or
her business. If what that person does, DOES effect other people then it
becomes their business or in this case the list business.

Had you simply taken a little friendly advise from those people who were
trying to offer it to you in the very beginning, I think the outcome
would have been very much different than what it is now. I tried to help
you out at first so it would save you this trouble and embarrassment and
you told me you could do what ever you wanted and this was a free
country and mind my own business. I think it was about a week later that
several list members sent you the first comments about the sale
advertisements you were constantly posting and have constantly posted
until so many people were sending open and private emails to you letting
you know there feelings about your posts.

You don't seem to understand that if you can constantly post sale ads
that people have the right to then complain about them (cause and
effect). Had you abided by the once a week rule, I don't think anyone
would have said anything to you. Your no better or less better than
anyone else on the list but you are the one who has generated the
negative posts from the list by not abiding by the simple rules. You
can't blame anyone but yourself.

--AL