[meteorite-list] website GONE

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Sat Nov 25 10:23:53 EST 2006

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:07:32 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>note,I wish anyone who likes to do PUBLIC  attacks on
>this list please keep it private.NO ONE LIKES PUBLIC
>ATTACKS.For some reason some people think that
>everything here needs to be aired.NO MORE!!

Just for myself, I don't care to see the attacks that are nothing more than
namecalling, but I think it a service to the list to report slimy business
tactics from you or any other dealer/trader, as they let less savvy list members
know who to avoid like the plague.

In summary,

Steve Arnold is a big poopy doody-head = off-topic

Steve Arnold is a deceptive lying theif = on-topic, if accurate.