[meteorite-list] Morasko 178kg more photos

¤¤PolandMET¤¤ marcin at polandmet.com
Sat Nov 25 18:33:13 EST 2006

Hi
soo, poor morasko got new synonym, heavy ruster. I can't aggre with this,
but I dont want talk about this now.

http://rmffm.pl/fakty/?id=109383&temat=76&next=1

Some more shoots of this 178kg monster and present Main Mass.

Yesterday we have several informations in Polish TV about this new find. It
is the biggest meteorite that was ever found in Poland. This make a little
hystery in TV news and make us laugh alot becouse they (as alvays) say that
this meteorite is worth whole 860 000 USD.
That make not bad price of 4800$/kilo. Wow :) I sell 5 times cheaper. Must
correct this.

Tooday my friends hear that we have new fall in Poland and some people
running and collecting something :) But this looks like someones funny joke.

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195