[meteorite-list] website GONE

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 09:07:32 EST 2006

To all who purchased from my last meteorite sale,a
huge thanks.The website is GONE,like I said it
would.All purchases and trades are all going out
today,so again thanks.Also a HUGE apology to all on
this list for the misgivings of all this posts to
advertise my sales.There is nothing left to sell.The
rest of anything else is on ebay.And just a side
note,I wish anyone who likes to do PUBLIC  attacks on
this list please keep it private.NO ONE LIKES PUBLIC
ATTACKS.For some reason some people think that
everything here needs to be aired.NO MORE!!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre