[meteorite-list] S***** Steve Arnold Chicago

Mr EMan mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 18:32:39 EST 2006

Ok the gates of hell apparently have frozen over,  I
am stepping up to remind the membership that rules are
rules and while I have violated them myself there is a
prohibition against posting personal attacks, and we
are in round 4 of the present one.  Please take it off
list else temper the vitriolic subject lines.

But while we are on the topic, as to the need to share
this to the list as an injured party....PAHLEEEEEZZZE!

"When you lay down with dogs.....etc". "You made your
bed now lie in it" ...  The wisdom of the ages saw
what you were oblivious to.  As I recently wrote: I am
astonished that YOU are astonished... Why brag about
playing with scorpions then whining cause you got
stung?  A Rhetorical question cause I really don't
want to hear how you got yourself into the present
situation.  Please suffer it in silence.

Elton