[meteorite-list] Scumbag Steve Arnold Chicago

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 23 14:13:34 EST 2006

I see your point Dave.
But, no brain food needed here.
The only reason I ever dealt with the mental defective is that he gives away his meteorites at a fraction of the value and he loves it.
I mean, how many people do you know that buys a piece for $500 and then turns around the next day and sells it for a $100 bucks. He has the investing sense of a 3 year old.