[meteorite-list] A very wierd meteorite. Any ideas what it is?

Joe kerchner420 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 16:55:01 EST 2006

Hello evryone,

   I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a meteorite like this? It seems to be like 25% Carbonacous and 75% O.C..
I was thinking it may be duel lithogy, but have been told that the black part is from a huge inclusion or chondrule and this is just a piece of a larger one. These pieces weigh about 150+ grams total.
   The dark part smells of sulfur and has a different crust on it then the rest of the meteorite. Take a look and tell me what you think it may be. Thanks.

http://illinoismeteorites.com/duellithpage.htm

Thanks,
Joe Kerchner
illinoismeteorites.com