[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 13:54:24 EST 2006

Hello all, another group of auctions ending in about 2 days. End times start
at about 19:14 PDT on November 21

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaserprogramQQhtZ-1

You will have to scroll past a good number of laser items to get to the
meteorite goodies - unless ofcourse you happen to not be able to live
without a spectra physics 60w cw laser diode bar.

Highlights from this weeks auctions include my biggest piece of nwa 011/2400
paired material, and what is likely to be my last piece of super nice R 3-6
breccia with neat black primitive type 3 inclusions (both stones have had
type specimins submitted and i will have unique nwa numbers for them
shortly). Some of my regular standbys like awsome small bits of seymchan,
and the last few pieces of my new acapulcoite and angrite. Some polymict
dioginite an awsome H4 and my personal favorite LL3.7

The R is really worth a gander even if you arent interested in bidding as I
was able to snap some very nice closeups of the interesting features in this
material.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280049470013&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

TIA and happy turkey day to all!