[meteorite-list] Blogger post failed - Source

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Sat Nov 18 00:55:26 EST 2006

>This blog is part of blogger.com, and the e-mail address that is bouncing
>our messages from time to time is postgateway at blogger.com.

>Yes, but that looks to be an address for a sevice on blogger.com, not a
>user...

Correct.  It just showed me what service the blog was associated with, not
the blog or the blogmaster.  Blogger.com, owned by Google, has search
capibilities, and searching "meteorite-list" only gives a few valid options.
  The blog I posted seemed the logical choice.  Note the date of the first
post is about the time we started getting the bouncing.  I will also note it
appears the blogmaster "turned off" automatic updating postings on the page,
which I imagine is a simple option. If it was made for "adminstration use"
then there would be no need to update it to the public, if it updates on his
end, without publishing. With the messages in that format, one could scroll
the whole day pretty fast.

Of course I could be wrong....but it seems logical to me...:^)

Clear Skies,
Mark