[meteorite-list] Blogger post failed - Source

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Sat Nov 18 00:31:05 EST 2006

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:23:27 -0600, you wrote:

>Plus I have located the source.  According to the blog homepage, it is owned
>by Art,

BAN HIM!!!  :-)

>owner of this list, and it appears to copy everything on this list.

Except it seems that it is failing to get everything (hence the error messages).

>This blog is part of blogger.com, and the e-mail address that is bouncing
>our messages from time to time is postgateway at blogger.com.

Yes, but that looks to be an address for a sevice on blogger.com, not a user, so
isn't meaningful in tracking someone down.  Like "abuse at aol.com" (to pull a
domain out of a hat) isn't the address of a guy named Abner Use who picked a
cruddy ISP.