[meteorite-list] The ultimate meteorite tester

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 22:37:07 EST 2006

Hi all -

Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity, Darren.

All this nonsense about some strange foreign shoe when
a $10 pair of sneakers from Shoes for Less with a
hollowed out insole would do.

good hunting -
let use know how Arizona goes
Ed

resting on friday night for a long saturday tomorrow

http://www.costumes.org/classes/uafcostumeshop/images/classproject/makeupclass/disk9/019_7.JPG

http://images.google.com/images?q=geta&svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&sa=G&imgsz=