[meteorite-list] The ultimate meteorite tester

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Fri Nov 17 18:45:00 EST 2006

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:34:26 -0800, you wrote:

>I have the #232 magnet and there is still an unclaimed $100 cash prize for
>the person that can pull it off of my refrigerator with their bare hands -
>no tools allowed.
>
>By the way, this magnet will hold a phone book to the fridge. No pacemakers
>allowed in my house without prior knowledge...

So here's the plan-- get a geta
http://www.costumes.org/classes/uafcostumeshop/images/classproject/makeupclass/disk9/019_7.JPG

http://images.google.com/images?q=geta&svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&sa=G&imgsz=

get a couple of the "bar of soap" supermagnets.  Glue the magnets to the middle
of the geta.  Go to Barringer crater and walk around.  Free Nininger spherules!
(And if you are lucky, maybe some slightly bigger pieces).