[meteorite-list] Re: Stormtrooper Bob

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sun Jun 18 15:29:44 EDT 2006

on 6/18/06 4:33 AM, David & Kitt Deyarmin at bobadebt at ec.rr.com wrote:
> I just received the email from Mexico Doug who did not have the courage to
> send it to the entire list so I thought I would do him the favor.
-------------
Dear David,
        It is a gross violation of list rules to post private emails on the
list. (see list rule #3 below):
1. Posts need to relate -in some way- to meteorites
2. Be courteous and professional at all times
3. Do not post -private messages- or -personal attacks- to the list
4. Please include the 'subject' of the post in the subject box
5. Send emails in text format, not -HTML-
6. Do not send emails with -file attachments- to the list - include a file
link
7. Make sure you can back up statements with -facts and references-
8. Do not post -major advertisement- emails to the list - include a 'sale'
link
9. If you are posting a URL for a sale, include 'SALE' in the subject box
        Please drop this thread immediately. Many people have expressed
a desire to see this dropped. If you feel compelled to continue please do
so OFF LIST and keep those emails to yourself.
        Thanks, Michael