[meteorite-list] Chladni's Heirs NORWAY field report

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 19:52:40 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/24/2006 3:45:21 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
altmann at meteorite-martin.de writes:
Collectors, enthusiasts, list!

The  searching delegation of Chladni's Heirs* just returned from a
6-days-trip in  Norway on the hunt for the new fall.
We set up a little website with an  illustrated  report:
http://www.meteoriten.com/norway.html

Very  nice report Martin. Very interesting.
The Heirs did well, and behaved like gentlemen!    :-)
Now that we know more about the fall I think we should stop trying to guess
the total weight, it would not be fair anymore.
As a reminder, here are the guesses so far:

Alex  Seidel             4242.42g      $142.42/g
Andi  Gren                                  $199.95/g
Anne  Black             1950.50g
Bill                         2345.68g
Darren  Garrison         12345g
Fred  Beroud             2006.07g
Jim  Strope                 3169g
Marcin  Cimala         9999.99g          $200/g
Martin  Altmann         11430g             $200/g
Martin  Horejsi           2345.67g      $100-$500/g
Mike  Farmer             12500g
Robert  Matson           1600g
Roman  Jirasek             22kg          $10-25/g
Sterling  Webb             3000g
Susan  Patton            1789.50g
Tracy  Latimer             2300g

Anne  M. Black