[meteorite-list] Re: 2006 Tucson Show EZ-Guide featuring Brenham

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Thu Feb 23 11:48:01 EST 2006

> The 2006 Tucson Show EZ-Guide, a pocket book of their almost phone
> book sized show guide, was of interest to meteorite collectors this
> year.

Hi Mark:

Thanks for the nice comments on that. I worked closely with Xpo Press
on the EZ-Guide. This was the first year the guide was published, and
it seemed very popular with show attendees. As well as writing the
short piece on Steve's Brenham, and designing his ad, I designed the
cover and provided the photos.

You might be interested to know that the meteorite slice, center left,
is the Huckitta from the Oscar Monnig Gallery's collection, and the
center photo was taken at the old Ramada Inn University, outside Blaine
Reed's room at night.

I believe Xpo Press plans to continue producing the EZ-Guide in the
future. I found it a very useful resource during the show.

Best wishes,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org