[meteorite-list] 2006 Tucson Show EZ-Guide featuring Brenham

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 22:08:19 EST 2006

Hello list,

The 2006 Tucson Show EZ-Guide, a pocket book of their almost phone book
sized show guide, was of interest to meteorite collectors this year.  This
handout, featured a tiny photo of Steve Arnold (Arkansas) and the Brenham
meteorite main mass on the cover, I mean tiny, around 0.5" x 0.75". Inside
is a short article written by Geoff Notkin with a different photo of Steve
and the meteorite.  There is also a full-page ad by the Brenham Meteorite
Company, with a third photo of Steve with once again, the Brenham monster.
ET also has a full page ad.

I have a couple extra of three, so the first two people to e-mail can have
them at cost.....they were free.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com