[meteorite-list] Secret Ad

bernd.pauli at paulinet.de bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Mon Feb 6 17:15:17 EST 2006

David wrote:

"Well Bernd, I only know of the exotic inclusion you
 showed me. Go ahead and share this with everyone!"

Well, I am talking about NWA 4019, a eucrite known to be as rich in metallic iron
(conspicuous iron needles in NWA 4019) as Binda and Camel Donga. The latter was
considered unique as it contains about 2% metallic iron.

The special thing about my new slice is that it features a triple FeNi-troilite aggregate
measuring a full 10 mm in longest dimension with the FeS embedded within a rim of metallic
iron - something I have never seen so far nor heard of in a eucrite

Best regards,

Bernd

To: dgweir at earthlink.net
Cc: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com