[meteorite-list] Blood auction -- absentee bidding

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:37:34 EST 2006

Hi!  With high hopes, I placed a few absentee bids on some of the lots in
Michael Blood's fabulous auction.  I know that probably the dust has still
to clear, but I was wondering how I could find out if I actually won
anything.  Nothing has shown up in my credit card account, so that may mean
that none of my bids were fruitful, but I still have hope.

If I didn't win anything, I'll just put the money I saved towards Tucson at
a later date :)

Tracy Latimer