[meteorite-list] Colorado Weather

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 18:43:53 EST 2006

Hello,

If you expecting any packages from  Colorado, there could be a delay.
All the highways are closed. The Colorado  Springs airport is closed. The
Denver airport is not closed but practically all  the flights have been canceled.
Even the birds are grounded. And we are not done  yet. It is supposed to keep
right on snowing until sometime tomorrow.
I  don't know who was wishing for a White Christmas, but it wasn't me.
Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of the  mess.

http://www.impactika.com/dec06-1.jpg
http://www.impactika.com/dec06-5.jpg
http://www.impactika.com/dec06-8.jpg

Time  for some hot chocolate!