[meteorite-list] Renseignements

abdelfattah gharrad life19maroc at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 20 13:08:50 EST 2006

Sorry for the last mesage but i try hope understand
it.
(I sollicitre of members list to inform me well with
what had the presence of the chondrules in the
meteorites. in continuation their magnetism (abundant
presence of iron, not very abundant and non-existent).
will be able to say that the interior of a meteorite
resembles a magmatic room (high temperature and
pressure) then its entry in the atmosphere increases
these degrees with the falling speed what gives aspect
different to the stone and formations from the
chondrules inside. Thank you for your intention, Abdelfattah).