[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 02:01:00 EST 2006

Good grief!

Where do you all house such  huge collections? or collections of collections,
in some cases? Or do you have a  warehouse in your backyards???

I limit myself to minerals, but I have  500-600 specimens and they are all
over the house. And I agree with Anita, I  love fluorite, such great colors! I
have about 200 of them. And yes, Tracy, I do  have a couple specimens of sphene.

And, well, I also have a couple  thousand books, mostly archaeology and
history, and lots of maps.

And  about 50 small cats carved in all kinds of minerals, and bought all over
the  place. One of my latest acquisitions was an amber-cat. Does that count
as a  collection too?

Goodnight.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com