[meteorite-list] ADS - lots of updates

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 23:27:24 EDT 2006

Hello Everybody,

I just finished updating a lot of things.

First, the Auction Catalog. My thanks to those of you who already sent  their
lists, but I know there is a lot more out there. So, come on, make  your
lists and send them to me. You want people to know what marvelous things  will be
in the Auction in Denver. Go take a look at:
                    _http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm)

Then I updated my Catalog of Thin-Sections, Long time I hadn't done  that!
Here it is:
                    _http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

And I even added a few things to my Catalog. Just a few things, but with
names like Seelasgen, and Hambleton. And here is that list:
                    _http://www.impactika.com/Catalog.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/Catalog.htm)

Enjoy!

Anne M.  Black