[meteorite-list] ADS - lots of updates

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 23:35:47 EDT 2006

Hello Everybody,

I just finished updating a lot of  things.

First, the Auction Catalog. My thanks to those of you who already  sent their
lists, but I know there is a lot more out there. So, come on, make  your
lists and send them to me. You want people to know what marvelous things  will be
in the Auction in Denver. Go take a look  at:
http://www.impactika.com/A-list06.htm

Then I updated my Catalog of  Thin-Sections, Long time I hadn't done that!
Here it  is:
http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm

And I even added a few things to my  Catalog. Just a few things, but with
names like Seelasgen, and Hambleton. And  here is that  list:
http://www.impactika.com/Catalog.htm

Enjoy!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com