[meteorite-list] Re: RE: Meteorite sales doing just fine & Meteorite Supply

Herbert Raab herbert.raab at utanet.at
Thu Apr 13 13:06:38 EDT 2006

Mike Fowler wrote:

> I would propose that only non Antarctic meteorites count
> as supply, since Antarctic meteorites are not available.

Almost not available. I have a nice, thin slice of the Antarctic
chondrite Mount Baldr with ~20g and fresh, black fusion crust
(though the terrestrial age is ~20.000 years!) that is up for
sale. If anyone happens to be seriously interested in a specimen
from Antacitca that is not just a small crumb, please contact me
off list.

  Cheers,
   Herbert Raab
   Linz, Austria