[meteorite-list] Moving to North Carolina--NWA 1929

star-bits at comcast.net star-bits at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 01:55:46 EDT 2006

Mike Fowler wrote:

<Looking over your site to see what good deals are to be had before
you move, I noticed that NWA 1929 sales are on hold pending possible
reclassification.>

    It is not 1929 that is being reclassified, just the stone I have on my web page.   I bought it as 1929 but when I showed it to Ted Bunch he said he had not seen the light/dark mix on any of the many 1929 samples he had seen.   So I gave him a sample and asked him to classify it and see if it is 1929 or something else.   No results yet.

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites