[meteorite-list] Moving to North Carolina--NWA 1929

Mike Fowler mqfowler at mac.com
Sat Apr 8 12:57:36 EDT 2006

Hi Eric & List,

Good luck on your move to North Carolina.  I know that packing and
moving can be a painful experience!

Looking over your site to see what good deals are to be had before
you move, I noticed that NWA 1929 sales are on hold pending possible
reclassification.

Could you or any other list member comment on what's up with that?

Thanks,

Mike Fowler
Chicago