[meteorite-list] invitation To Meteorite Impact Forum

AL Mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Fri Sep 16 13:29:22 EDT 2005

Greeting list members,

Just a note that there is an alternate forum on the internet that is
available now for meteorite aficionados. I have been there a number of
times and like the ability to post pictures, send mail and so forth to
the membership there. The idea of the forum isn't to replace current
forums but rather add an alternate way for meteorite enthusiasts to
communicate.

They have one area for meteorite hunting which seem to be a favorite
spot for many of the list members. Also a general area for non-meteorite
type posts. Another area for sell ads, and then general forum for
meteorites.

I found it a lot of fun to use and perhaps others might also. Hope to
see some new, old faces on there from here. Use the link provided below.
All my best!

--AL Mitterling

http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/