[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent...

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Thu May 12 19:58:02 EDT 2005

En un mensaje con fecha 05/12/2005 6:07:17 PM Mexico Daylight Time,
clp at alumni.caltech.edu escribe:
  >Dirk wrote:
> Intelligent Design
> is a new paradigm  that states that there was an
> Intelligence behind the design of the  Universe and
> Creation of Life.

Hola, Dirk, what's this a multiple choice exam in free will:)  Who  are we
mere scarecrow brained mortals to be fitting such a remarkable  intelligence
into our paradigms.  What happened to the good old days when  there were justs
the believers and the blasphemers/wicked witches and each  proudly wore their
team jersey???  Oh, I forgot, Kansas is the Land of  Oz.  Glad to hear the
wizard is keeping the show going:)  Someday I'll  wish upon a star....fly beyond
the clouds and over the rainbow *sigh*