[meteorite-list] 'pallasite like ureilite' material

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Sun May 1 14:00:03 EDT 2005

En un mensaje con fecha 05/01/2005 12:02:25 PM Mexico Daylight Time,
laser_maniac at hotmail.com escribe:

>I would like to open up this stone some and was curious if anyone  on the
list
>would be interested in thin partially transparent slices  containing these
>phenocrysts. I'd like to get a guage for how much I can  open the stone up
>while finding homes for the slices so if anyone is  interested please let me
>know.

ONE DOLLAR!!!!?   Could  you kindly clarify if these kittens are free to a
good home for helping you out  or what the benefit is for sharing the burden for
the outer scraps you are not  as interested in having?  I am sure a lot of
museums and scientists who are  curious about "Hupésque phenocrysts" would love
to accomodate, not to mention  collectors!  We'll take one!  If this is an
"AD", I guess we are all  out of luck but hope you can at least post whatever you
obviously will find  inside there the deeper you dig:)  No offense (I hope),
it is just not  clear to me how you are marketing or offering this?  Peace,
Doug