[meteorite-list] Michael's meteorite market trends

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 09:56:34 EDT 2005

Hello Dave, Michael and list,

Dave wrote: "...for us all to support only great dealers who are honorable
and worthy of our business."

I think most of us agree in general with that statement.  (Not counting
meteorites purchased from finders, traded from museums or university, et al
).

I would say the bigger problem here is with the europeans sellers, who are
not as public as the US sellers.  It takes one years to learn who is
"honorable and worthy" in europe, simply because they tend to stay to
themselves somewhat.  And there are many "honorable and worthy" sellers
overseas.

Also, if I can give a little critism on Michael's article, it would be on
his need for giant fonts.  Smaller fonts would allow a whole paragraph to
fit on the screen at once, which would make it easier to read, and in the
case of your website Michael, would make it so people can find what you have
for sale without great effort.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com