[meteorite-list] Wanted: Small Pallasite Sample

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 13:53:56 EDT 2005

Matt U. wrote:

>If anybody has a piece available, or can direct  me to a dealer that has
>please mail me off list. I'm hoping to avoid  ebay!
>Apologies that this mail is in no way valuable input to the  list

Hola Matt, After being meteoritically bombarded with countless  sales' ads,
please don't feel a need to apologise for a contribution to the  minority of
want ads!  Thanks for the variety..., it would be great to see  a 50/50 split on
wanted:sale items on the list, instead of what we have  now.  A want ad by a
collector is more important than a  routine commercial sale ad to the list, in
my book, though I personally  appreciate both.  Good luck!  Perhaps Steve
Arno!d still has an  extra specimen of his "US mail-impact" Springwater he would
consider sending you  if you just pay postage or some modest little sum?...or
(continued off  list)
Saludos, Doug