[meteorite-list] Wanted: Small Pallasite Sample

Matthew Smith matt at urbanspaceman.com
Tue Jul 12 12:15:22 EDT 2005

Sorry to post this to the list, I've been looking around many sites and
mailed a few people but with no luck...

I'm trying to find a small, but representative (i.e. with olivine
crystal and metal), piece of a stable pallasite (possibly Imilac or
Esquel) which will fit in a small (35mm) membrane box.

If anybody has a piece available, or can direct me to a dealer that has
please mail me off list. I'm hoping to avoid ebay!

Apologies that this mail is in no way valuable input to the list, but
much searching of web sites seems to turn up lot's of unsuitably large
pieces.

Matt.