[meteorite-list] NPA 07-04-1939 Scientists Cant Find Washougal Meteorite

Martinh martinh at isu.edu
Wed Jan 26 13:22:50 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the articles on Washougal.

For those interested, I have a very nice small fragment of Washougal
offered in Michael Blood's Tucson auction (with no reserve).

You can view this rarity at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionOLCat6.html

Just scroll down to item number MH-129. Or better yet, explore the
other specimens up for auction along the way.

With a total weight of only 225 grams, a piece of Washougal of any size
should be a welcome addition to any collection.

Cheers,

Martin