[meteorite-list] Books in the Mail

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Tue Feb 22 17:11:58 EST 2005

> Excellent book so far, Bernd, you look much younger than the other
> pictures I have seen of you! Again, a very wonderful book,
> Dave Freeman

I concur, and herewith like to quote Butler James, from the very famo(u)s TV
movie sketch here in Europe, which has traditionally been sent on every New
Year´s eve on several TV channels for years, while he is serving Miss Sophie
on her very 90th birthday

James: "... you look younger than ever! Younger than ever! He, he, he"

Excellent book, which I can only confirm, and highly recommend, after I
received my signed copy (#46) about a week ago. Well done, Kevin!

(Well, if it had not been for that funny quote from Dave F, I would have
stayed silent and only communicated my compliments privately to Kevin, but
sorry could not resist or SCNR in this case, as we use to say these days!
:-)

Alex
Berlin, Germany