[meteorite-list] Books in the Mail

David Freeman dfreeman at fascination.com
Tue Feb 22 16:48:26 EST 2005

Dear List, Kevin;
Book nearly claims first fatality:  I was so excited upon pulling the
book from the pony express riders hand and cramming a large sized
sandwich in my pie hole that I nearly choked in delight. Had a real
Homer Simpson moment....S-A-N-D-W-I-C-H.....M-E-T-E-O-R-I-T-E-B-O-O-K....
12 day to make Wyoming, must have worn out five horses to get it here.
Excellent book so far, Bernd, you look much younger than the other
pictures I have seen of you!
Again, a very wonderful book,
Dave Freeman
mjwy
If you are in the SW Wyoming area tomorrow, I will be offering a lecture
on collectable rocks of SW Wyoming. Kevin's new book will be part of my
show and tell.