[meteorite-list] (AD) Art...delete me or SSteve from here now! Thank you!

JKGwilliam h3chondrite at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 13:02:15 EDT 2005

Thanks for your input Michael, I always enjoy your perspective.

Maybe you misunderstood what I said about my issues with the list.  I don't
read every post.  In fact, I delete close to 50% of what's on the list
automatically.  I may be wrong here, but I think the off-topic content of
this list has increased recently.  Maybe this is just the natural evolution
of a forum and there's nothing that can be done about the issues I've made
note of.

BTW, I got a personal email from Dave Andrews today and he informed me he
has left the list.

Best,

JKGwilliam