[meteorite-list] What great hobby!!

RAYDOBOS at aol.com RAYDOBOS at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 13:53:37 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/10/2005 1:25:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mlblood at cox.net writes:

<< Are others equally concerned? >>   I'm not concerned about it.   I don't
believe  the IMCA  would go through the trouble of revoking
anyones membership without just cause.    Do the rest of the members need to
know the reason?    If they aren't directly involved,
I don't see why.    If any member acts in any way to put the IMCA in
a bad light, they should be given a warning.    If the warning is
disregarded, then they should be canned.    What could be more
simpler and just than that?